Single women over the age of 55 have been the fastest-growing demographic of home buyers when compared with other categories of buyers since 1981, according to U.S. Census Bureau data. Married
10 Products to Show Your Home Some Love This Valentine's Day...
1. Fake Wood, Truly On Trend: Buy stickers with initials and hearts to turn a Ceramic wood vase into a customizable show piece, or better yet, glue wood to a vase and write with a brown sharpie your initials within a heart shape.
2. Bake With Love: Laser-engraved hearts covering a rolling pin makes it easy to bake a little extra love into your pies, cookies and any other rolled treats, like fondant or candy.
3. Put Showy Trinkets On Display: Jewelry stand creating a tangle free display.
4. What Would Valentines Day Be Without Chocolate? Ceramic server that separates two chocolates-dark & milk-add a handy vintage inspired scoop.
5. Add A Little Mood Lighting: Creating ambiance with a set of 2-4 wax worry free long-lasting battery candles.
6. Breakfast In Bed, Anyone? On a large serving tray add a group of flowers in a small vase, and a tiny plate with chocolates.
7. Let's Get Cozy: Hang oversized cable knit blankets on wall hooks from fall straight thru into spring, and another trendy finishing touch of a cable knit blanket thrown on the back of a sofa or chair.
8. Commemorate The Date: Deck out your wall with a customized poster of a beautiful snapshot of the night sky on a milestone date, like a child’s birth or the day you married your soulmate.
9. Freshen Up With Flowers: Kitchens bloom with a lovely set of three tea towels that feature graphic dandelion print or any flower printed on a durable 100-percent cotton.
10. TIme For A Toast: A trendy sophisticated bar cart is a timeless storage space for glassware, mixers and, of course, your favorite wine or spirits.
Thinking of Selling your home during February? call: Anita Frank REALTOR with eXp Realty,LLC. Anita can be reached in the office at 717-635-7300x702 or call/text 717-503-7710