Thinking of Selling Your Home? The Central Pennsylvania Real Estate Market IS currently a Seller's Market. We are experiencing LOW Inventory of homes for Sale. We need homes to!
Feb 8 2018 22265 1
10 Products to Show Your Home Some Love This Valentine's Day...
1. Fake Wood, Truly On Trend: Buy stickers with initials and hearts to turn a Ceramic wood vase into a customizable show piece, or better yet, glue wood to a vase and write with a brown sharpie your initials within a heart shape.
2. Bake With Love: Laser-engraved hearts covering a rolling pin makes it easy to bake a little extra love into your pies, cookies and any other rolled treats, like fondant or candy.
3. Put Showy Trinkets On Display: Jewelry stand creating a tangle free display.
4. What Would Valentines Day Be Without Chocolate? Ceramic server that separates two chocolates-dark & milk-add a handy vintage inspired scoop.
5. Add A Little Mood Lighting: Creating ambiance with a set of 2-4 wax worry free long-lasting battery candles.
6. Breakfast In Bed, Anyone? On a large serving tray add a group of flowers in a small vase, and a tiny plate with chocolates.
7. Let's Get Cozy: Hang oversized cable knit blankets on wall hooks from fall straight thru into spring, and another trendy finishing touch of a cable knit blanket thrown on the back of a sofa or chair.
8. Commemorate The Date: Deck out your wall with a customized poster of a beautiful snapshot of the night sky on a milestone date, like a child’s birth or the day you married your soulmate.
9. Freshen Up With Flowers: Kitchens bloom with a lovely set of three tea towels that feature graphic dandelion print or any flower printed on a durable 100-percent cotton.
10. TIme For A Toast: A trendy sophisticated bar cart is a timeless storage space for glassware, mixers and, of course, your favorite wine or spirits.
Thinking of Selling your home during February? call: Anita Frank REALTOR with eXp Realty,LLC. Anita can be reached in the office at 717-635-7300x702 or call/text 717-503-7710